Please note that continuing education credits are available for Quebec therapists.
Each session is made up of 10 meetings lasting 90 minutes which take place via videoconference or teleconference. Groups are led by Françoise Susset and limited to 8-10 participants.
Expand our knowledge base and improve our clinical skills in order to provide trans clients with supportive and efficient services.
Case discussions from your own practice. Exploration of themes related to trans health such as:
- Internalized transphobia
- Coming-out in the work place
- Couples in transition
- Families in transition
- Grieving the lost years
- Developmental stages associated with transition and beyond
- Management of co-existing clinical issues
- Assessing gender dysphoria
- Reference for hormone “blockers”
- Differential diagnoses
- Supporting parents and family members
- Social transition in High school
- Supporting parents and family members of gender creative kids
- Gender dysphoria in a prepubertal child
- Social transition in elementary school
If you have any questions about group supervision, please contact Françoise Susset